Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow-I gotta hate it!!!

Let's see we had snow on Friday, snow on Sunday, Snow today and it is suppose to snow ALL day tomorrow!! It is constantly grey outside and as I was out shoveling the driveway, I could help but curse and swear! Yeah, snow is all pretty and beautiful & makes you want to curl up with a book in your bed. Well, it makes me want to scream! "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! ANOTHER CURSED DAY OF SNOW!!"
I mean it would be one thing if I actually had a reason to enjoy it. Maybe if I lived in the mountains and could go skiing or sledding or something.
But I digress.....it is what it is!!
But if I could I would like to have a firm talk with Mother Nature!

1 comment:

  1. I am ready for spring! How about you? I am ready for some colors other than white and gray outside. :)

    ReplyDelete